Tuesday, April 14, 2009

In case you were wondering

So, you might be wondering why it has taken so long for us to put pictures on our blog. You don't have to wonder anymore. Paige just hates me taking pictures of her, . . . and she has this thing about wanting to destroy perfectly normal pictures. I would never do that. Ever. I'm serious.


So, I tried to secretly take pictures of her (remember, I'm not a creeper) so I could put them on the blog. It never worked, she somehow would always realize when I was about take the picture. Dang camera phone:


Anway, like I said, I never mess up pictures.



She didn't want this one for the banner. Never figured out why.

:)

3 comments:

Nathan and Aubrey said...

Awwww....she still looks so cute.

The Gavin Parents said...

I like the banner picture; and is that Safeway/sale ice cream?

janae said...

I love the first picture. Great lighting, perfect hand position. Looks posed. Plus, Paige is wearing SUCH A CUTE shirt/skirt combo in that picture. That one should DEFINITELY be the new header. It's awesome. :)