Monday, May 4, 2009

Hand Painting

So a couple of days ago, Paige and I were going to go running. She came over to my apartment, sat down, and started laughing. Now, I’m used to girls looking at me and laughing, you know, nothing too new. But usually they do this after looking at my face. This time she was looking at my left hand.
Curious at this strange behavior, I looked down and saw this looking at me:


There was a face drawn on my hand! complete with eyebrows and eye color!
. . . . Ok, so I was really bored at work. And there are a lot of permanent markers at work. And did I mention I was bored? Anyway, yeah, once again I guess it was that dang 9-year-old cub scout coming out. Yeah, Paige laughed and made fun of me.

Funny thing, the next day in church, I look over at Paige and she’s drawing on her hand. Weird. And what was she drawing?
ps. Love the eyelashes
:)

6 comments:

Paige said...

This makes it sound like I was bored in Stake Conference... :D

janae said...

Dude, I haven't done that in a LONG time. So funny!

So what's up with the slacking on the running blog? I know you're dating and all, but that doesn't give you a right to take away my greatest source of amusement and pleasure!!

Nathan and Aubrey said...

Paige, are you ambidexrous? How did you draw such perfect detail using your left hand?

Paige said...

It was actually really difficult... but it had to be on my right hand because Joseph's was on his left hand and well... it was easier for them to "interact" if they were mirroring each other :)

Mary Catherine Ricks said...

oh that is wonderful!!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

WHOA--what kind of 'interaction' were your hands doing? I sure hope they didn't kiss on the first date. ;-)