Yeah...it's been about a year and a half since I've done a blog post. It's interesting, that's also about the time I started dating Paige. Probably some sort of correlation there. Maybe. Anyway, I thought I'd make a list of awesome things that have happened in the lives the of the members of The Running Club since the last time I posted (besides the awesomeness of getting married). Here we go:
10. We bought Cheez-its. I know. Intense.
9. We got a mouse at a White Elephant exchange in December and named him Ramesses. I want to change his name to Two Face due to the fact that he's scratched off half of his face. Paige thinks he has OCD. I think he's just got a really small brain. I thought that he would have died by now. I mean, we killed a cactus in the first month of our marriage.
8. Ramesses is still alive
7. I woke up at 1:30am the other night to Paige ripping the blankets of the bed and grabbing at me feet yelling "I have to get the twigs out of the bed! Now!" I sat up and looked at Paige who was frantically pulling at my leg hair. I asked her "Paige, are you asleep?" to which she answered "No." She then very calmly laid down and was out. This would have freaked me out if a couple of weeks before she hadn't shaken me awake about 1:30am yelling "Get the Magnets Joseph! I need the magnets!"
6. We went shooting with Some friends out in the boonies of Tucson. And we've been shooting before as you can tell in these awesome pictures:
5. So, as I was searching through some old pictures on my phone, I found some pictures of cookies that we made over at a friends house around Christmas time. These ones were Paige's
These were mine:
Yes. That's a T-Rex eating a Stegasaurus. And it's amazing.
4. I saw this van driving through campus the other day:
2. We got teeth work done:
1. I got to dress up as Corduroy for a huge Book Festival they had in Tucson. It was a blast.
Anyway, life is good.